Does your office require some assistance on a regular basis or help with a thorough deep clean? Helping Hands have been cleaning all types of business premises across the North West for years and are ready to help with all your needs.
Why Helping Hands?
- We offer a unique and tailored cleaning service, specific to your requirements
- We can perform regular cleans to assist or replace current staff
- We can offer one off deep cleans to not only thoroughly clean all general areas, but to also pay attention to tasks that the regular cleaner or janitor may not have time to complete (e.g. skirting boards, windows, top of lockers, floor stains)
- We can accommodate restricted hours to suit, with our teams starting from 5am so offices can be cleaned before staff arrive and also working weekends
- Each clean is run by a dedicated supervisor to exact consistent standards
- We offer a secure key holding service and are experienced with complex alarm systems
- We supply all cleaning products and materials
- We are able to cover staff absences which arise from holidays, illness or self-isolation
- All our staff go through an enhanced DBS background check
With the current situation, we understand that hygiene and cleanliness is more important to most people than it has ever been and with some businesses and offices remaining open know that extra measures must be taken to ensure everyone’s safety and peace of mind. That is why Helping Hands has invested in antiviral spray machines which mist surfaces with a Virucidal Disinfectant to kill viruses. Our staff are also fully equipped with Personal Protection Equipment so that your staff and customers can be assured that safety is a top priority.